Q: There are so many credit scores, which is the right one to check?
A: Truth is…any credit score is calculated from your credit report. Therefore, it’s not very useful without the details provided by this report.
Any credit score can be a good indicator of where your credit stands. However, only your current credit report can help you to spot and fix areas of concern.
Reasons to check your credit report today:
- Find out why your credit score changed
- See what your creditors reported this month
- Check for any unusual new accounts
- Spot any unusual account activity
- Trend progress if you’re trying to improve
Spend less time comparing different credit scores and more time digging into your credit report. Effort spent on your credit report will surely be reflected in any credit score.